Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I honestly don't know if we would be able to come. My husband has this weird thing about meeting people from the Internet. I think it is just outside of is comfort zone or something. We are pretty centrally located in the northern part of the state so wherever you pick, if I can talk him into it, I could make it work.

I mostly get him to do stuff with our neighbors and a few local friends. Even those, he was hesitant to do things with until we really got to know them well.
    That's ok too!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Damn, they fry the bologna up your way in jail........Not down here. If they had fried I may just stick around for my hearing....maybe.....:)
    Back in the day they served what was called " **** on a shingle!" Piece of toast with a heaping helping of smash taters and gravy poured poured over it. Don't ask me how I know this!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Damn, they fry the bologna up your way in jail........Not down here. If they had fried I may just stick around for my hearing....maybe.....:)

Maybe that is just in that old song....I know he thought the mustard was cheese whiz so he saved it to go with the chips! :rofl:

I was just glad it was over a misunderstanding that was cleared up and no charges were ever filed. His ex-girlfriend was a psycho B...he called to get her help cause she was cutting herself and threatening suicide and she told the cops he had hit her. She knew how to push his buttons considering his dad had committed suicide about a year before this. She was a mess (self inflicted marks) and they took him in. They left her at his apartment where she promptly stole half of his stuff, destroyed most of the rest and left. She was stupid enough to plaster crap all over Facebook about how she got her slap on him and was posting pictures of some other guy wearing my son's clothes. Once I called the prosecutor's office a few times and told them to check out her page, the case was dropped. It also helped that when I took him home, I called Lafayette PD to accompany us in case she was still there so there would not be any altercation with her and we had their documentation of the condition of his apartment. The butcher knife she used to slash the curtains and stuff was a nice touch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe that is just in that old song....I know he thought the mustard was cheese whiz so he saved it to go with the chips! :rofl:

I was just glad it was over a misunderstanding that was cleared up and no charges were ever filed. His ex-girlfriend was a psycho B...he called to get her help cause she was cutting herself and threatening suicide and she told the cops he had hit her. She knew how to push his buttons considering his dad had committed suicide about a year before this. She was a mess (self inflicted marks) and they took him in. They left her at his apartment where she promptly stole half of his stuff, destroyed most of the rest and left. She was stupid enough to plaster crap all over Facebook about how she got her slap on him and was posting pictures of some other guy wearing my son's clothes. Once I called the prosecutor's office a few times and told them to check out her page, the case was dropped. It also helped that when I took him home, I called Lafayette PD to accompany us in case she was still there so there would not be any altercation with her and we had their documentation of the condition of his apartment. The butcher knife she used to slash the curtains and stuff was a nice touch.

Ah yes, memory's of the psycho Biatch's in our lives...............:rolleyes:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    By the grace of god and some very good luck, I have never spent a night in the pokey. If I did today what I did when I was younger I would never see the light of day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom