mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son actually admitted his system for deciding on who to be with is terribly flawed. I also told him I was done meeting any one new he may choose to date. If he is with one over 2 months with no psychotic issues or LEO involvement I may consider meeting them but on neutral ground. If I look into another set of eyes and see Medusa staring back at me I will be eating jail food for a good long while.

Yeah...now when they meet me I am wearing a gun related shirt and have my holster on my hip. If that doesn't send them running and they can carry on a conversation with me without hiding behind him, I figure they have a chance. He hasn't dated anyone that I've been aware of since he moved to Camby about 18 months ago so he seems to be sticking to the plan of getting his life stabilized, money in the bank, etc. before getting into a relationship. There was the night he was wearing a bra in a picture on facebook, but he swears that was just a drinking game with friends...The girls in the picture had clothes on so we'll go with that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We should organize a meet and greet in France! How many people can fit in your home Sylvain?

:rockwoot:

Not sure.
    We could have a garden party this summer. :dunno:

tent.JPG

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just a minor tif that she blew out of proportion. She asked if I was coming over tonight. Lol

Be honest and don't play games. That is the biggest thing I learned in my second marriage. True relationships don't have room for game playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom