mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Karaoke?? And you haven't video taped this on your phone and showed us yet???

I have a flip phone that doesn't do video! LOL! Our friend supposedly recorded my husband last time, but she was a bit drunk and apparently forgot to hit the record button. We will try again tonight. She and I were the back up singers. I told her we need shirts that say "we are the backup singers" to wear to these big events. Nothing like listening to drunks singing.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have a flip phone that doesn't do video! LOL! Our friend supposedly recorded my husband last time, but she was a bit drunk and apparently forgot to hit the record button. We will try again tonight. She and I were the back up singers. I told her we need shirts that say "we are the backup singers" to wear to these big events. Nothing like listening to drunks singing.
    I listen to drunks sing everyday at work!! We do need to check out your karaoke skills! I believe it's in the rules!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll have to see if the drunk woman can figure out how to record tonight so I can share it. Our plan was to put the husband on Facebook singing. We put pictures on but will have to try again for the video. I just hope he is as entertaining tonight as he was the last time. He was doing intros to his songs and swinging the mic around....really getting into it! :banana::buddies::bacondance:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'll have to see if the drunk woman can figure out how to record tonight so I can share it. Our plan was to put the husband on Facebook singing. We put pictures on but will have to try again for the video. I just hope he is as entertaining tonight as he was the last time. He was doing intros to his songs and swinging the mic around....really getting into it! :banana::buddies::bacondance:
    We do that rock band thing at our house. It's a blast. One nite my son recorded me and the wife singing " Don't stop believing' by journey. Of course he sent to everyone he knew. I'm just glad we got a 100% on that song! We ROCK!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    PM me what bar ya going to, I'll put some money down for extra drinks! Small price to pay for great entertainment!

We go to the legion since our friends are members. He's a Marine...not active duty anymore. He did his time in Korea.

Heading out to the neighbor's now! Have a great day everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom