Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I guess you guys are gonna miss the latest snow event, we are supposed to get another 2-4 down here from a system moving through Kentucky.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I've always been paid weekly, this new job I have pays biweekly...not sure how I'm going to make it last over the two weeks
    I get paid every Tuesday, wife gets paid every Friday, I like it like this! Most managers here get paid once a month. Not sure I would like that!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I get paid every Tuesday, wife gets paid every Friday, I like it like this! Most managers here get paid once a month. Not sure I would like that!

That's the way it was with me. Even though I am in Sales, I was paid with the Manager. 3rd Thursday of every month. That really, really sucked. Did that for 2 1/2 years.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That's the way it was with me. Even though I am in Sales, I was paid with the Manager. 3rd Thursday of every month. That really, really sucked. Did that for 2 1/2 years.
    Makes ya manage your budget, I would be broke the first week!! But I would have AWSOME guns thou!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning everyone and happy valentine's day. I got a valentine donut...that might be it.

We are going to karaoke again tonight. It was supposed to be last Friday and we went, but no karaoke so we sat and played dice and enjoyed our beverages.

Put food out for the deer yesterday and it is all still there this morning....I want my deer back!!

Taking the neighbor lady to get her bloodwork today for sure. She was too cold to leave the house on Wednesday and was afraid of the ice on her walk.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good morning everyone and happy valentine's day. I got a valentine donut...that might be it.

We are going to karaoke again tonight. It was supposed to be last Friday and we went, but no karaoke so we sat and played dice and enjoyed our beverages.

Put food out for the deer yesterday and it is all still there this morning....I want my deer back!!

Taking the neighbor lady to get her bloodwork today for sure. She was too cold to leave the house on Wednesday and was afraid of the ice on her walk.
    Karaoke?? And you haven't video taped this on your phone and showed us yet???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom