Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Cars have tires. It sucks when they go flat

[/tire knowledge]

Not always... mud terrains do pretty good in the mud with near flat tires... just kidding with you, sorta...

Not comparing AT to MT. Two different animals, so to speak. The discussion is primarily over what is the best AT for rain/ice/snow. My preference is BFG's. Not saying they're the best, just what works for me. And BFG has a solid proven track record.

Ah...I prefer nittos myself, coopers if I'm on a budget.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    If only my truck wasn't Flex Fuel I'd have the Factory Super Charger on order :(. No plans to ever run Ethanol fuel. D'oh.

Wonder how many people do run ethanol. Nobody that I know of??? It's another one of those useless things that the .Gov forces you to do that drives up cost, yet nobody uses it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Loads the 17 round mags in my FS MP9 in a heartbeat. Plus, it makes it easy for the wife to load too. Big bonus for Ladies Day training and such.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The Universal Pistol Loader and Unloader is awesome - especially when loading 10 round 1911 magazines or 19 round XDm magazines. The last few can definitely make your fingers sore without such a contraption.

It seems all dealers get shipped FlexFuel versions of the truck and if you want one without it you have to order it, wait months, and pay MSRP to get it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thought about it after the couple hundred rounds last night, thumbs were a little sore...

That is the one I want to get. Hubby got one included with one of his 45's he bought but it isn't quite as nice as these.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Big day at the SAM household. My youngest daughter just learned that she has one of the lead roles in the High School musical!!! She was a natural for the role that she auditioned for, but thought it would go to an upperclassman.

That is great news, Sam!!!!! Congrats to your soon to be movie star daughter :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :shady::shady:

Lurking done again....as soon as hubby comes in, we gotta run. Chevy dealer says the truck is now fixed and ready for pickup...no charge. I think they knew she was not a happy camper!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :D She's a sweetie! :D

sa1911.JPG

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The Universal Pistol Loader and Unloader is awesome - especially when loading 10 round 1911 magazines or 19 round XDm magazines. The last few can definitely make your fingers sore without such a contraption.

It seems all dealers get shipped FlexFuel versions of the truck and if you want one without it you have to order it, wait months, and pay MSRP to get it.

That it is. I got one when I upped my mag count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom