• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I drive like a grandma...usually. Every once in a while I would let the supercharger do it's thing. But apparently I can't do that anymore :crying: I very rarely get pulled over. When I do nothing ever happens. I've seriously never had a ticket in my life. I do try to be careful

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I drive like a grandma...usually. Every once in a while I would let the supercharger do it's thing. But apparently I can't do that anymore :crying: I very rarely get pulled over. When I do nothing ever happens. I've seriously never had a ticket in my life. I do try to be careful

Within the last year I finally realized stomping the gas out of every light was wasting a lot of gas and making me look like a complete d-bag

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Within the last year I finally realized stomping the gas out of every light was wasting a lot of gas and making me look like a complete d-bag

Glad you realized it. I stopped doing it when I once stomped the gas on green and t-boned some idiot that had run a red light. I couldn't see her coming past the big huge SUV next to me. I should have known better, but lesson learned

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh good grief...Dante just drug a bag of catnip out of the kitchen into my living room. It looks like someone spilled about 5 ounces of weed on my kitchen floor :ugh:

Stupid fat cat

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Oh good grief...Dante just drug a bag of catnip out of the kitchen into my living room. It looks like someone spilled about 5 ounces of weed on my kitchen floor :ugh:

Stupid fat cat

Cats always find the nip.

Anyways, good talk guys/gals gotta be at work in 8, so i better sleep sometime.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    GM 3800's are a dime a dozen, they put those things in almost every model for years. It shouldn't be too difficult or expensive to fix the beast! What actually broke? Are the heads good?

No idea. I was devastated when Mark called me to tell me. He said the oil in the engine was silver it had so many shavings in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom