• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    was looking out the front window this morning. We have a 4' chainlink fence around the whole yard. So we have Bassets, they have short little legs, but they can jump, not a 4' fence though.
    So as I'm looking out the window I look at the huge pile of snow by the front gate. Thing is easy 3' tall. I bet if left alone, the dogs could jump the fence from that.
    They can't get to the front yard unless I let them out there. No worries.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They plowed my street yesterday after I left a message with the street department. Today will be much easier than yesterday.

I kid you not, we were plowed Wednesday morning after the snow, mind you, it was only a small strip down the roads, but it was done. Yesterday morning I watched 6 private contractors plow down the street, each making the street a bit wider until they had plowed the entire street. That made it real nice to drive out of the hood.

Hope you can get out today. I know being stuck sucks

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am sorry....please do not scold me....I was only concerned with IPS :bow:

I was just waiting for you to show up in here and tell you IPS was on time. I always look out for you :p

I got the email and phone call at 5:30 this morning. I wasn't meant to sleep in today, I really need to start to remember to turn the phone off at night

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I kid you not, we were plowed Wednesday morning after the snow, mind you, it was only a small strip down the roads, but it was done. Yesterday morning I watched 6 private contractors plow down the street, each making the street a bit wider until they had plowed the entire street. That made it real nice to drive out of the hood.

They made such a mess of the side street by my G-daughters school that it is terrible. The idiot chicos try to bust u-turns to cut in the drop off line instead of going around the block and there must have been 5 of them stuck blocking the street.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

. I got out yesterday, but we had to carpool the family in our Fiat 500. I got the van out today which is much better for carting the family around.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just waiting for you to show up in here and tell you IPS was on time. I always look out for you :p

I got the email and phone call at 5:30 this morning. I wasn't meant to sleep in today, I really need to start to remember to turn the phone off at night

I was late in here yesterday. You had already left. I figured it out with the link Chezuki put up. Not hard when you just try......:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They made such a mess of the side street by my G-daughters school that it is terrible. The idiot chicos try to bust u-turns to cut in the drop off line instead of going around the block and there must have been 5 of them stuck blocking the street.
    well we still have all the cars that park on the street that they plowed around. I don't get it, you have a garage out back, nice garages in fact for most of these people. Yet you park your car on the street to be vandalized. Makes no sense to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom