Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have a p11, and it is very snappy. I hate the trigger on it, long hard with too much over travel.

Yep.

I hated it too, and never really cared for the gun as a whole. Sold it to the wife's cousin (is cousin-in-law a thing??) for his first pistol. He shot it before he bought it, so he knew what he was getting in to.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My ful size MP9 had a so-so trigger for the first 1000 rounds. After it was broken in, I love the trigger.
    Really liked that gun, then I let my wife shoot it.. Now it is hers.:):

I'm hoping something like that will happen with either one of these guns...my wife is still nervous around guns, she has shot but isn't real excited about going back.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

images

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Thanks and Howdy daddy! I used to love playing in the snow. Now that I an old fart I don't like to so much.

I consider myself in that "old fart" category, although I'm only 50. I do walk with a cane, so that kinda makes me feel old. I don't like shoveling snow, (or any kind of labor that lasts more than a few minutes at a time for that matter) that's what God gave me teenagers for. I just love driving around in it pulling vehicles out of ditches. It's easy, not too much work, as my truck does all the hard work. My daily driver is a lifted and locked (on both ends) Power Stroke. Plus it makes me feel like a good guy coming to the rescue. :)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I bought it for something to carry as an alternative to my glock, that happened for about 2 weeks, now it pretty much sits in the lock box.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I bought it for something to carry as an alternative to my glock, that happened for about 2 weeks, now it pretty much sits in the lock box.

I planned on carrying mine, did for a while...didn't like it. Stopped carrying all together because I didn't have anything I was comfortable shooting should the need arise. Now I have the Shield and plan to carry it after some rounds down range to determine how it shoots, plan on getting training with it asap too.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The neighbor lady said I could borrow a horse of hers if the snow get to deep for the van to make it to work this week:woot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The neighbor lady said I could borrow a horse of hers if the snow get to deep for the van to make it to work this week:woot:

Your a lucky guy CT2.

They are calling for freezing rain and accumulating ice down here Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. That crap is for the birds!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom