Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Got a new M&P Shield AND a used M&P 9c yesterday, picked up 250 rds of 9mm today :rockwoot:

This is looking like a trip to the range is in my future...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Got a new M&P Shield AND a used M&P 9c yesterday, picked up 250 rds of 9mm today :rockwoot:

This is looking like a trip to the range is in my future...

250 rounds will not last you long with those 2 puppies. Looking forward to a range report.
    Had a 9C for awhile, but it had the thumb safety. Sold it because I didn't like the trigger. My full size MP9 has no thumb safety and the feel is totally different.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    250 rounds will not last you long with those 2 puppies. Looking forward to a range report.
    Had a 9C for awhile, but it had the thumb safety. Sold it because I didn't like the trigger. My full size MP9 has no thumb safety and the feel is totally different.

I already had a few hundred rds of 9mm at home, but saw a bunch in the classifieds and worked out a deal, the guy and I work across the street from each other so I got it delivered.
    The 9c I got doesn't have the external safety, and I've heard not so good things about the trigger but we'll see how it goes...anything is better than the Kel-Tec P11 I used to have...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I already had a few hundred rds of 9mm at home, but saw a bunch in the classifieds and worked out a deal, the guy and I work across the street from each other so I got it delivered.
    The 9c I got doesn't have the external safety, and I've heard not so good things about the trigger but we'll see how it goes...anything is better than the Kel-Tec P11 I used to have...

My ful size MP9 had a so-so trigger for the first 1000 rounds. After it was broken in, I love the trigger.
    Really liked that gun, then I let my wife shoot it.. Now it is hers.:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom