Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    evening young men

how are you this evening?

I'm good.I think Chezuki is drunk.Or just walking at night with his shades on.

dance.gif

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nose dive into the deep snow

you pave the way, we'll follow

Those are cute puppies! I'm crocheting dog sweaters tonight as our neighbor's schnauzer really seemed warm in the one we put on her today. She wasn't so sure about us putting it on her, but she adjusted and seemed to like it once she had worn it for a little while. She got her hair cut the other day and I felt sorry for her so tried a new pattern and made it yesterday for her.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Those are cute puppies! I'm crocheting dog sweaters tonight as our neighbor's schnauzer really seemed warm in the one we put on her today. She wasn't so sure about us putting it on her, but she adjusted and seemed to like it once she had worn it for a little while. She got her hair cut the other day and I felt sorry for her so tried a new pattern and made it yesterday for her.

:postpics:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know, right? I'm disturbed that coke made a commercial with "America the Beautiful" being sung in multiple languages.

I already have two facebook friends posting that they won't be drinking any more coke. I wondered what that was about...we aren't watching the game.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Don't know why that is so offensive, when America is made up of people from different countries? What happened to "and crown thy good with brotherhood?"

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I know, right? I'm disturbed that coke made a commercial with "America the Beautiful" being sung in multiple languages.
    Yeah I just caught that one and was wondering about all the little kids singing it in different languages. It must be like those stupid coexist bumper stickers?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Don't know why that is so offensive, when America is made up of people from different countries? What happened to "and crown thy good with brotherhood?"
    I didn't think it was offensive at all, I just liked it better when the commercials were funny, not trying to make a statement.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I didn't think it was offensive at all, I just liked it better when the commercials were funny, not trying to make a statement.

:+1: Well said, Frosty. Entertainment should be entertaining...not political. We have enough politics every day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom