Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know we are just planning on using what we need to to get caught up on things. With the boy being born in August it seems everything got in a bind and the last few weeks of winter have screwed up my checks so we just haven't been able to get caught up! We'll probably put some back then go get something for the house, maybe get my daughter a new pair of boots?

Yeah, this year it will prob all go to bills. Ididn't hit my commission last year so I didn't pay any stupid taxes like years past.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    shes not a gun person per say, like , she would rather I didn't have guns, but she tolerates it... She really doesn't see why I would need another pistol?

Depending on how many you have already.You should "lose" the one(s) you have, buy a new one to replace it and then find the one you "lost" who was just under the couch for a few days. :dunno:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Depending on how many you have already.You should "lose" the one(s) you have, buy a new one to replace it and then find the one you "lost" who was just under the couch for a few days. :dunno:
    I've got 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 rifle. The shotgun and rifle were inherited so they aren't going anywhere, the pistol I would be willing to sell to buy a new one, but if I told her I lost it with a 6 month old running around the house she would lose her freaking mind!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've got 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 rifle. The shotgun and rifle were inherited so they aren't going anywhere, the pistol I would be willing to sell to buy a new one, but if I told her I lost it with a 6 month old running around the house she would lose her freaking mind!

You lost it at a friend's house (who has no kids).Obviously!
    It's a big house so it will take a while for him to search it.He told you to just buy another gun for now.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You lost it at a friend's house (who has no kids).Obviously!
    It's a big house so it will take a while for him to search it.He told you to just buy another gun for now.
    Now this I like! You've put some thought into this plan, and sir, I must say, you are an evil genius!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Denver is showing signs of life now but they still just look disorganized. Oops. Scratch the signs of life, now they just look like crap.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Now this I like! You've put some thought into this plan, and sir, I must say, you are an evil genius!

Thank you.
    Also once your friend finds your "lost" gun two days after you bough the new one you cant sell it since we all know the value already dropped 85% since you walked out the door of your gun shop. :faint:

dr_evil.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom