mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello all....still drinking my second pot of coffee. Have a pot of chili simmering. Thinking about making some cornbread to go with it. I think we got above zero today so I'm hoping the tractor starts tomorrow. Supposed to go to town for a meeting so if not, I guess I'll just have to plow through the snow again and get out to the road. Once I get going, it's good. I"m one of those with no 4wd but I have never driven it and have never been stranded on the road so I guess it's okay.:rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hello all....still drinking my second pot of coffee. Have a pot of chili simmering. Thinking about making some cornbread to go with it. I think we got above zero today so I'm hoping the tractor starts tomorrow. Supposed to go to town for a meeting so if not, I guess I'll just have to plow through the snow again and get out to the road. Once I get going, it's good. I"m one of those with no 4wd but I have never driven it and have never been stranded on the road so I guess it's okay.:rockwoot:
    So, tell me more of this corn bread you speak of!! My mom would make navy beans and ham, pour some over the corn bread! Mmm!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    just stopping to say hi.
    made it to work today then got the hubbies truck out, promptly got it stuck so we pushed it back in the carport and that is where it will stay. neighbor lady got stuck too, side ways in the alley. So we trudged down there along with another neighbor and got her out too.
    I'm done for the day but the boys want grilled cheese and tomato soup. Going to cook then I'll be back

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    just stopping to say hi.
    made it to work today then got the hubbies truck out, promptly got it stuck so we pushed it back in the carport and that is where it will stay. neighbor lady got stuck too, side ways in the alley. So we trudged down there along with another neighbor and got her out too.
    I'm done for the day but the boys want grilled cheese and tomato soup. Going to cook then I'll be back

That's what the wife & daughter had, grilled cheese & tomato soup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom