• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm probably going back tomorrow too. I'd planned on going back today but they other managers were nice enough to not make me take my kids out in this crap

One of my first challenges at work tomorrow will be dealing with my work van. That thing hasn't been touched since the 20th of December and its parked outside. Its gonna need a lot of digging and I very seriously doubt its gonna start.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One of my first challenges at work tomorrow will be dealing with my work van. That thing hasn't been touched since the 20th of December and its parked outside. Its gonna need a lot of digging and I very seriously doubt its gonna start.

I'm pretty sure you're right. Fortunately I can just get up and go tomorrow. At least I should be able to. We've taken the Riviera out here and there the past couple days and it's started up fine. The Crown Vic is a different story since the battery is crap but at least it's been dug out already

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I also heard something about some pipes that may have leaked on some equipment. I don't deal with the pipes, but I'll have to deal with some of the equipment that got wet.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Sounds like a paid day at home?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm pretty sure you're right. Fortunately I can just get up and go tomorrow. At least I should be able to. We've taken the Riviera out here and there the past couple days and it's started up fine. The Crown Vic is a different story since the battery is crap but at least it's been dug out already

I should clarify...this work van is not mine, its still at work. If it was mine or in my care I wouldn't have let it get that way. My car is cozy in the garage and ready to go. I'll get to work just fine I'm sure. Just don't know what I may have to deal with when I get there but I'll be on the clock when I'm doing it. At least I know I'll have stuff to do.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I should clarify...this work van is not mine, its still at work. If it was mine or in my care I wouldn't have let it get that way. My car is cozy in the garage and ready to go. I'll get to work just fine I'm sure. Just don't know what I may have to deal with when I get there but I'll be on the clock when I'm doing it. At least I know I'll have stuff to do.

I figured that much (that it wasn't in your care/possession). It still sucks that you will have to deal with it

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That sounds better.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Had to get to the liquor store and the dope man....gotta go.......:dunno:

:yesway:

Don't you drive a Cherokee?

I do....my xj is blue, that one was black.

No...however I found that xj at my apartment complex, almost went over there and had a few words with the driver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom