mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sun is shining but it is too cold to do anything! Tractor still isn't starting and it's too cold to try. Daughter's car is not a dead battery...came home on the tow truck last night and she rode with the driver so I at least didn't have to worry about her driving home. She said the lights on the dash all come on and it tries to crank so not the battery. Her dumb boyfriend said maybe it ran out of antifreeze (???) and froze up. Hubby said if it was empty, there would be nothing to freeze. Now they think maybe frozen gas line. I told her to wait until tomorrow when it is warmer and check the radiator and go from there. Her manager gave her today off since she made it during the worst of this mess (gee how nice) and she is scheduled off tomorrow. Maybe by Thursday, she'll have it figured out and running. I hope...she can't afford expensive repairs or a different car.

We made it to the neighbor's last night even without plowing the drive....only got stuck a few times but just kept rocking it out until we hit he road. It had actually been plowed. Almost drifted shut by the time we returned after a couple of hours but felt good to get out and socialize!

Off to make a pot of chili for tonight and then do some more crocheting I guess. Checked on my neighbor lady I help with and she's good. She told me to stay home. Her family are all off of work due to the weather so they've been checking on her and keeping her pellet stove filled and pellets on hand for her to refill with.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    So I guess a lot of stations around here are running out of gas, I had a little trouble getting it this morning when I took the wife to work... This could get ugly!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta go, all the old people are calling cause their 1977 ford thunderbirds wont start! So I'm off to buy my way into heaven! ( hope god is watching!) have fun all be safe! And yes CM, our Weapons of mass destruction are impressive!!:starwars:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom