• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    And slow down when you drive through...those cops love to pull people over.

You win the Truthiest post of 2014 (to date). Main road through town drops from 55 to 45 to 35 to 25 (when school is in session) in less than a quarter of a mile, and it goes right past... the police station! In a town this small and with so little crime, there's severe speed enforcement.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You win the Truthiest post of 2014 (to date). Main road through town drops from 55 to 45 to 35 to 25 (when school is in session) in less than a quarter of a mile, and it goes right past... the police station! In a town this small and with so little crime, there's severe speed enforcement.

I got my first written warning in front of the school many years ago. My brother got busted there riding around with his friends when he was in high school....seems they had BEER in my mother's car. I guess that station wagon had "rowdy kids" all over it....I'll never forget answering that phone call. My perfect brother was in trouble!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I got my first written warning in front of the school many years ago. My brother got busted there riding around with his friends when he was in high school....seems they had BEER in my mother's car. I guess that station wagon had "rowdy kids" all over it....I'll never forget answering that phone call. My perfect brother was in trouble!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Sibling rivalry. How do!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom