• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just got home! Stupid people who drive stupid little cars in a blizzard should be dragged out of their stupid little cars and beaten!:xmad: Rant over! Hope everyone is home and doing fine!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Just got home! Stupid people who drive stupid little cars in a blizzard should be dragged out of their stupid little cars and beaten!:xmad: Rant over! Hope everyone is home and doing fine!

Sound like the government...acts like you know what's best for everybody, even thought they may or may not have a reasoning for being out.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, maybe a stupid little car is all they have :dunno:

Not everybody can have a beast like that.

zombie-apocalypse-vehicle_2.jpg

Let's build one INGO! :woot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well, maybe a stupid little car is all they have :dunno:
    Then they should drive their stupid little fast and furious car when the snow isn't higher then their hood. Everyone knew this storm was coming, except the 3 idiots I just pulled out of a ditch cause they were going to get beer!!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Then they should drive their stupid little fast and furious car when the snow isn't higher then their hood. Everyone knew this storm was coming, except the 3 idiots I just pulled out of a ditch cause they were going to get beer!!!

Going to get beer is a poor excuse to be out. I don't deny that. But I can't be mad at everyone who drives a small car in the snow. Some people (not those apparently) actually have places they need to go. I'm really lucky that I don't today

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Agreed SD! I pulled a Jimmy up a hill then went back and helped push the Fusion that I originally stopped to help. I hate cars that have no place to attach a hook to pull them. 4wd is my friend. :rockwoot:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Going to get beer is a poor excuse to be out. I don't deny that. But I can't be mad at everyone who drives a small car in the snow. Some people (not those apparently) actually have places they need to go. I'm really lucky that I don't today

Going to get beer is a good excuse to be out, on Sat. before the storm hits! Lack of planning. :wavey:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Milk for baby! Fine, food for grandma! Can see it! Beer for dumb and dumber? I should've left their saggy pant butt in that ditch! But I am trying to buy my way into heaven!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom