Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My son is doing both service projects today. Leaves me free to work on my guns and do some trading. I just scored another brick of Gemtech sub-sonic .22 Lr.
    Also trading 1911's

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    yeah it happened this morning I dropped it in a baggie full of rice. I believe there is residue still left on the VGA cable that is causing my screen issues so before I take it in and come up with some sort of story about how it broke I'll probably take it apart and see if I can't clean the connectors.
    Just after we got the big snow I lost my iPhone 5S 128GB out of my coat pocket while shoveling the driveway. I ended up stepping on it a dozen times without noticing while setting up the generator after losing power as it's a white phone in a white case - and it fell on the snow...

I got LUCKY in that I was able to wipe it off and throw it in some rice for about a day and it seems to be fine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just after we got the big snow I lost my iPhone 5S 128GB out of my coat pocket while shoveling the driveway. I ended up stepping on it a dozen times without noticing while setting up the generator after losing power as it's a white phone in a white case - and it fell on the snow...

I got LUCKY in that I was able to wipe it off and throw it in some rice for about a day and it seems to be fine.

Son dropped his in water. (toilet...:() and was doing the rice thing. I took it and set it up in front of the wife's blow drier on low heat. Battery out of course. 10 minutes later it was working just fine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What ya getting CM???

I am getting another GSG 1911 in .22 Lr with a threaded barrel and a hand full of cash for my S&W 1911PD Caspian. I was not looking to sell it but when my buddy saw it and coon fingered it for 10 minutes I saw the look in his eyes. He wore me out all day yesterday with offers via text. I finally gave in just to keep from wearing out my phone.
    I have a hot-rodded GSG that I use to train females and youngsters to shoot a hand gun. Really do not need a 2nd one but it will make nice trade/sell for someone in the classifieds.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am getting another GSG 1911 in .22 Lr with a threaded barrel and a hand full of cash for my S&W 1911PD Caspian. I was not looking to sell it but when my buddy saw it and coon fingered it for 10 minutes I saw the look in his eyes. He wore me out all day yesterday with offers via text. I finally gave in just to keep from wearing out my phone.
    I have a hot-rodded GSG that I use to train females and youngsters to shoot a hand gun. Really do not need a 2nd one but it will make nice trade/sell for someone in the classifieds.

Oh yeah, you will not have any trouble at all selling that.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Son dropped his in water. (toilet...:() and was doing the rice thing. I took it and set it up in front of the wife's blow drier on low heat. Battery out of course. 10 minutes later it was working just fine.
    I did the same thing with my old iPhone - but it was the bath tub [it was on the edge and got bumped in]. There shouldn't have been standing water in the tub but there was for some reason.

Screen was glitchy for about a day until it fully dried out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom