• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    still have snow here. Side streets are horrible. 5mph all the way out to the main streets this morning. Get out of the ruts and you slide everywhere!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not surprised, you got twice the snow we did. We had a bunch of ice, then about 4" of snow. It rained here for about 4 hours while you were getting snow.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Not surprised, you got twice the snow we did. We had a bunch of ice, then about 4" of snow. It rained here for about 4 hours while you were getting snow.

I'd say probably 2-4 inches left out there. Roads that get routine maintenance are good finally.

so happy happy this morning My doc works Saturday Mornings so he can get lab results looked at and paperwork done. Got an email this morning to check "mychart" and my blood work came back all normal. He always adds a personal note, said they were great, test again in 6 mths and congrats on the weight loss!! Did I ever say I love my Doctor

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG, since you love laundry, why not come over and do mine????:):)

Need to do a bunch of housework today, but just not feeling it.:noway:

oh no no

I have plenty to do here. then I had to stop clothes and work on some blankets last night as someone had an accident with beverages and it wasn't me

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'd say probably 2-4 inches left out there. Roads that get routine maintenance are good finally.

so happy happy this morning My doc works Saturday Mornings so he can get lab results looked at and paperwork done. Got an email this morning to check "mychart" and my blood work came back all normal. He always adds a personal note, said they were great, test again in 6 mths and congrats on the weight loss!! Did I ever say I love my Doctor

That's great news, congrats MrsG!!!

We have to find a new Dr, we had one we both really liked, but he moved recently to Minneapolis.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm worried this laptop I use may be on it's last legs. It's only a little over 2 years old.

Freezes up often and sometimes the screeen gets really bright, and then dims???

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning cm.. I am ready to go back to sleep. My body wakes no later than 6, every morning. When I don't work, I am ready for a nap about now

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    morning cm.. I am ready to go back to sleep. My body wakes no later than 6, every morning. When I don't work, I am ready for a nap about now

Mine was the same way for 50 years or so. 5:30/6:00 AM and no later. Comes from having a morning paper route (remember those) from 13 years old. Had an evening route as well. CM liked new bikes and wanted a new car......:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mine was the same way for 50 years or so. 5:30/6:00 AM and no later. Comes from having a morning paper route (remember those) from 13 years old. Had an evening route as well. CM liked new bikes and wanted a new car......:)

yep, my first job. After school delivered the afternoon paper.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sam, no clue on the laptop. mine did similar stuff and I took a can of air and cleaned the air vents on the side and in the front. that did the trick

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

:thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom