Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    NIB they go any where from $350 to $400 depending on what LGS you are in. On line I am sure they are less but after transfers etc it is close to a wash.
    Both of mine have pic rails also.
    These run really well and are great training tools. My MIL (78) loves the fast fire III red dot. She is a serious killer of paper......:)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    NIB they go any where from $350 to $400 depending on what LGS you are in. On line I am sure they are less but after transfers etc it is close to a wash.
    These run really well and are great training tools. My MIL (78) loves the fast fire III red dot. She is a serious killer of paper......:)

Okay, so about the same price as a S&W MP22. If I buy another .22 at some point, that's what I will get. Wife loves the MP9 and it would be nice to have a .22 set up the same way.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I thought it was some kind of crime to have rails on a 1911???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Okay, so about the same price as a S&W MP22. If I buy another .22 at some point, that's what I will get. Wife loves the MP9 and it would be nice to have a .22 set up the same way.

It is all in what you like to shoot. I like the 1911 platform for the trigger and how it feels in my hand.

Just got word from the spousal unit that we are going to the store.....now.....:)

se ya. Any one coming to the RnR meet and eat I will see you tomorrow.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

I'd love to get one of these. My daughter likes to shoot, but the recoil of a .45 is a bit much. I've got some time to get some dough together before we go shooting again. Just trying to figure out if I want a 1911 platform or something like a S&W 22a.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd love to get one of these. My daughter likes to shoot, but the recoil of a .45 is a bit much. I've got some time to get some dough together before we go shooting again. Just trying to figure out if I want a 1911 platform or something like a S&W 22a.

I will let you shoot one of the GSG's if you want. You can let the girl shoot it as well.......It will spoil you....:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just spreading the 1911 love.....:)
    Speaking of 1911 love! Took my older brother out to Blythes this morning to shoot my 1911s. Trying to figure which one I'm getting rid of! After 1 hour and a half and 600 rnds. I've decided I'm selling the Px4, That's right children all the 1911s are staying! Even looked at the Springfield Range Officer! Dammit!:facepalm:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Nice! I haven't left the house all day, but I did get on the treadmill for a while...I guess that is kind of productive

Yes it is if one needs that. I don't need that. I walk at least 3 mi. a day, push or pull and drag 2000lbs a day, and a whole bunch of other :poop:.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yes it is if one needs that. I don't need that. I walk at least 3 mi. a day, push or pull and drag 2000lbs a day, and a whole bunch of other :poop:.

That sounds like fun :dunno:

I need it, we're doing the "Biggest Loser" at work, I'm trying to get down under 200lbs eventually, at around 230 now. Joined the INGO weight loss thread and its helping motivate.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That sounds like fun :dunno:

I need it, we're doing the "Biggest Loser" at work, I'm trying to get down under 200lbs eventually, at around 230 now. Joined the INGO weight loss thread and its helping motivate.

:lmfao: Come to the shop, I'll show you some "Big Losers and some small ones".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom