• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My sister used to be married to a tattoo artist from east Tennessee. She is covered in some of the most beautiful work I've seen. Too bad they aren't still together or I would just go to him for more :):
    I was friends with Cliff Raven and Roy Cooper. Both are icons in the industry. I've sat next to Ozzy, and Greg Allman while getting some of mine done back in the early 80's. Roy also done Cher and Steven Tyler. They where a blast to hang with. I miss em. Roy just died a few years ago. Fun times!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was friends with Cliff Raven and Roy Cooper. Both are icons in the industry. I've sat next to Ozzy, and Greg Allman while getting some of mine done back in the early 80's. Roy also done Cher and Steven Tyler. They where a blast to hang with. I miss em. Toy just died a few years ago. Fun times!

I wasn't alive in the early 80's but that sounds awesome. You and CM seem to have some great stories.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was friends with Cliff Raven and Roy Cooper. Both are icons in the industry. I've sat next to Ozzy, and Greg Allman while getting some of mine done back in the early 80's. Roy also done Cher and Steven Tyler. They where a blast to hang with. I miss em. Roy just died a few years ago. Fun times!

Bryan (my sister's ex) wasn't really an icon or anything, but he is a phenomenal artist. I've watched him look at a picture and just tattoo it like it was nothing, He really is amazing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom