• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    For the same reason we all look at a wreck on the road. We're almost disappointed when there's no carnage. It's human nature

The fight I'm watching now is between two guys named Cheick Kongo and Roy "Big Country" Nelson. Is that great or what? Oops, and the fight's over already...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep, it was my great-great grandpa's EDC while transferring mail on the railroad back in the day. He gave it to my gpa and my gpa gave it to me. Now I have the gun and will have the tattoo.

I want something to do with family. My family means everything to me so that would be an appropriate tattoo. Just not sure how I want to tie it into ink yet.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I doubt that I'll ever get a tattoo. I keep thinking about how it will look in fifty years when my skin looses its elasticity and I'm all wrinkly.

phvpko3t441qyqv.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Who did the work? That is awesome!

A guy named Bill at a little whole in the wall on 10th street next to the Emerson. Last I heard he's not there anymore though. SNS went with me and had some work done that same day. The guy that did his (Reuben) is awesome as well. Although apparently he has vowed NEVER to do a bunch of small text again :):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If I knew where Bill was tattooing now I would go back to him. He was amazing.

But since I don't then I am open to suggestions

The website hasn't been updated lately, but Kym's portfolio is still there. She owns the shop on Southeastern, and Gary own the one on 10th st. They are both on facebook if you're on there too you can look them up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ok, so back to the previous topic...I missed most of the conversation. Am I supposed to bring a baby shower gift on Sunday or no?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    See, I'm not good at this lying stuff! I have over 1000 hours total. Maybe room on my hands for a few more. Have not regretted any, so far!

My sister used to be married to a tattoo artist from east Tennessee. She is covered in some of the most beautiful work I've seen. Too bad they aren't still together or I would just go to him for more :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok, so back to the previous topic...I missed most of the conversation. Am I supposed to bring a baby shower gift on Sunday or no?

No. I'm not pregnant. At least I better not be. I know there's a risk that the surgery might not work but I haven't had any problems for two years. And it has been "tested" many many times

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom