• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That does sound tasty! I went to a little hole in the wall couple weeks ago, ordered a sammich called a Fat Tony! It was amazing! Best Sammich I ever had! I love little hole in the wall places.

Those places are the best! Used to be a place just outside of downtown Indy called Vee's Diner. It always looked like it was closed it was so run down but damn that place had some good food. They tore a bunch of stuff down out that way to "make way for the Super Bowl" a few years back. Sadly Vee's was one of the things that went away

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Those places are the best! Used to be a place just outside of downtown Indy called Vee's Diner. It always looked like it was closed it was so run down but damn that place had some good food. They tore a bunch of stuff down out that way to "make way for the Super Bowl" a few years back. Sadly Vee's was one of the things that went away
    Was a place up here called Wojo's! Biker bar! The best biscuits and gravy in the world! Cops shut it down, to many outlaw clubs!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Was a place up here called Wojo's! Biker bar! The best biscuits and gravy in the world! Cops shut it down, to many outlaw clubs!

It's always the good ones that get shut down. We used to run to Vee's on the way downtown a lot. We'd call them up to place and order and they would have it ready when we got there. I miss that place a lot.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's always the good ones that get shut down. We used to run to Vee's on the way downtown a lot. We'd call them up to place and order and they would have it ready when we got there. I miss that place a lot.
    Late night, talking bout great food! This isn't going to end well!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Now that I think about it we used to go to a lot of places while we were downtown. White Castle, Arby's, Speedway. I could run in real quick or go through the drive thru (oh the stories I could tell about that) but I couldn't exactly sit down and eat somewhere.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Now that I think about it we used to go to a lot of places while we were downtown. White Castle, Arby's, Speedway. I could run in real quick or go through the drive thru (oh the stories I could tell about that) but I couldn't exactly sit down and eat somewhere.
    Everything fun always happens at 2am in a fast food place!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Aww! I've always wanted a horse. Never lived in the sticks. Figure you need at least a couple acres. Maybe after I retire.

My dream in life is to have enough land that I can have a few horses. Nothing would make me happier. I love my cats and my dogs, but horses are just different to me. Especially that one. He put his life in my hands for 8 to 12 hours a day 5 days a week. And I did the same. We had some really close calls together, but we had a level of trust that I have NEVER had with a person

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My dream in life is to have enough land that I can have a few horses. Nothing would make me happier. I love my cats and my dogs, but horses are just different to me. Especially that one. He put his life in my hands for 8 to 12 hours a day 5 days a week. And I did the same. We had some really close calls together, but we had a level of trust that I have NEVER had with a person
    What happen to Domino?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom