• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I should probably go to bed soon, but I won't. I am scheduled to work at 9 tomorrow, but the store opens at 8 and I'm sure they don't have anyone scheduled. I'll probably show up at 8 to prevent a meltdown when a cashier girl is forced to stand behind the gun counter. :laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    QFT. I wish the CIA would have used some of their super secret tin foil tactics to train Rodmant to snap Lil' Kim's neck.
    I keep on praying that Rodman is on some secret mission, he's trying to gain the lil ***holes trust, and then he will feed the twerp to a pack of hungry gerbils!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Some good UFC fights on tonight. Why do we enjoy watching people beat each other up so much? We are so twisted...or maybe its just me.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Your b-day present = pain. I'm not feelin' it. And I don't want to. Cuz I'm a wimp.

Yes it was painful. It took a total of 12 hours broken into 3 different sessions. But it was worth it. I had more of a bond with that horse than most people. I even divorced my husband over him. That tattoo was something I'd wanted for many years and finally decided to just do it. It hurt, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Piercings hurt far worse...but the pain doesn't last near as long

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I went to the tattoo shop tonight, hoping to get a first session in but timing didn't work out and the consult took longer than expected. Going next Thursday to get an Iver Johnson .32 revolver on my arm :rockwoot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I went to the tattoo shop tonight, hoping to get a first session in but timing didn't work out and the consult took longer than expected. Going next Thursday to get an Iver Johnson .32 revolver on my arm :rockwoot:

Nice! I want more but not sure what I want yet. I've toyed with a few ideas but I want a solid idea before I get something on me permanently

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nice! I want more but not sure what I want yet. I've toyed with a few ideas but I want a solid idea before I get something on me permanently

Yep, it was my great-great grandpa's EDC while transferring mail on the railroad back in the day. He gave it to my gpa and my gpa gave it to me. Now I have the gun and will have the tattoo.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yes it was painful. It took a total of 12 hours broken into 3 different sessions. But it was worth it. I had more of a bond with that horse than most people. I even divorced my husband over him. That tattoo was something I'd wanted for many years and finally decided to just do it. It hurt, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Piercings hurt far worse...but the pain doesn't last near as long

Who did the work? That is awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom