Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    WE checcked out that new "Field & Stream" store in Covington, Ky last night. It is Dicks version of a Cabelas. I was not impressed. Everything I saw was at least 10% higher than the Indy Gander Mt prices and 20% over most LGS prices.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    WE checcked out that new "Field & Stream" store in Covington, Ky last night. It is Dicks version of a Cabelas. I was not impressed. Everything I saw was at least 10% higher than the Indy Gander Mt prices and 20% over most LGS prices.
    Do they have all the dead stuff animals like Bass Pro and Cabelas?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I need to run out to the hardware store soon. Our outdoor thermometer broke and I was to be able to see what the temp is the next couple of days.

Getting freezing rain here. It's been light raining for the last couple of hours and the temp is 31-32

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Spread all the nice warm clothes on the couch and nap on them!:):

umm no, I fold as they come out. nice pile to carry up and put away. Besides I have dogs, they love to lay on your legs as you sleep

last load is in the washer. I am SHOCKED!! I haven't "done" laundry in 2 weeks. Just uniforms and undies. I guess the boys sitting around in boxers all day the last 2 weeks has really helped me out

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    But higher prices. Doesn't make sense! Do they at least have a good restaurant there?

Don't know. I think so, but didn't look for it.
    They have very little direct competition there. No Gander, Bass Pro or Cabelas near by. Cincy doesn't have nearly as many sporting goods stores as Indy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Boy, not me, I have a ton of laundry to do, wife has been working and daughter has been her for a week.

I did 4 loads yesterday and this is the 3rd in today. I'm thinking the boys didn't shower much either as I had very few towels for 2 weeks worth of laundry. Unless of course I did some towels sometime in the last 2 weeks. That is possible since I did a few loads. Just enough to keep my in undies and clean uniforms. I am the most important one here, I took care of me :lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Since I haven't worked much the past two week, and haven't needed to wash my work clothes, I have fallen behind on my laundry.
    see I still had to work and I have 2 uniform shirts, I work 5 days a week. I always wear something under the shirt though, be it a tank top or a long sleeve shirt. Makes it easier to wear the shirts more than 1 day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom