mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Happy New Year INGO! I haven't been on much that last few days. I see things are still the same here...

Took down the Christmas tree and drug it into the woods for the critters. Put all the decorations away and working on some ancestry.com research with my son. He is doing the two week free trial so we are trying to get that family tree as complete as possible between the two of us. Learning a lot that I didn't know about my grandparents and their siblings.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm watching the Winter Classic , Toronto vs Detroit! Being played outside in the snow with over 109,000 people in the stadium watching! This is how hockey should be played!!!:rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Happy New Year INGO! I haven't been on much that last few days. I see things are still the same here...

Took down the Christmas tree and drug it into the woods for the critters. Put all the decorations away and working on some ancestry.com research with my son. He is doing the two week free trial so we are trying to get that family tree as complete as possible between the two of us. Learning a lot that I didn't know about my grandparents and their siblings.
    Your always busy mom. Take a break, sit for awhile, relax!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I managed to get myself a nice new year's cold virus. Felt a tickle in my throat Monday evening. Now its a full blown cold and my wife seems to be getting it too. Fun times...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom