• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I have more than a few gun related projects to get going. 2014 will not change much for me. The honey-do list never seems to get anyshorter even after I get several things done and crossed off. It has taken on a life of its own since retirement.....:)

BIL tasked me with reviving his childhood .22 squirrel rifle. Grand dad to dad to him. 1908 manf. date on it but no brand I can find. Should be a challenge.
    Like skulldaddy said, getting old ain't for wimps! Sounds like your staying busy, as long as your busy with things you enjoy then it's ok, now if you can figure out how to retire from the honey do list you'll have it made! I've got an old marlin semi auto my grandpa carved the stock on that needs work on whatever retains the magazine, it will work but the mag falls out? I might have more work for ya. :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let me know. More than happy to look at it.
    We used to have a multi-car drag racing team. Son and I did all the work and ran the cars. Kept us very busy and wore out my racing fund. Great fun and experience. Sold the cars/tow rigs/pit equip and related gear when wife lost her job. Now I keep busy doing less expensive things. Guns are stupid expensive, what am I thinking.....:)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I woke up at midnight to the sound of either gun shots or firecrackers... I am pretty sure it was mostly gun fire.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to get my day going but really am in no hurry. Have a gun trade to do and the G-daughter is 7 yrs. old today. Taking her ice skating for B-day. I will watch.

Happy new year and the best to you all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom