• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm an employer myself but I never considered paying less than 100% for vacation time.

Don't intend upon changing that but I do find it a bit odd that an employer would do that.

As I see it you either work and get paid 100%, you take vacation and get paid 100%, or you take some days off [non-vacation] and you don't get paid at all.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    The manual says you will be paid your schelled work hours --- which is mainly 40 hours a week for the production floor ---- my schell is 65 hours for 5 days and 10 - 13 hours on a saturday if we work .................... The office be-auch thinks that my schelled hours are only 40 hours --- i have been fight this for 3 years now and ofcourse she's winning

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The manual says you will be paid your schelled work hours --- which is mainly 40 hours a week for the production floor ---- my schell is 65 hours for 5 days and 10 - 13 hours on a saturday if we work .................... The office be-auch thinks that my schelled hours are only 40 hours --- i have been fight this for 3 years now and ofcourse she's winning
    Department of Labor should be able to straighten that out pretty quickly including retro-pay if you want to go that route.

You would have to be the judge as to what the potential consequences of doing that would be though. Technically they can't do anything to you but with Indiana being at-will they could fire you for 'no reason' or 'any other reason' and you would be hard pressed to prove it was related.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    4 years ago we use to get paid 2% of our gross yearly earnings -- she thought that was way to much and more then she got cause she was on a salery -- so she got that changed to what it is now

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Department of Labor should be able to straighten that out pretty quickly including retro-pay if you want to go that route.

You would have to be the judge as to what the potential consequences of doing that would be though. Technically they can't do anything to you but with Indiana being at-will they could fire you for 'no reason' or 'any other reason' and you would be hard pressed to prove it was related.

Ya thats what i thought --and i have 20 years of time lost then -if you know what i mean

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom