mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO. Not sure how long I'll be on here since hubby wants to go shopping. The kraut is delicious...had to sample it last night just to see how it turned out. I am pretty sure I will have to make more when this is gone. We'll see how long it takes to eat it all.

Dinner with friends tonight and cocktails of course so probably won't be on here again tonight. Sunny and near 30 this morning...downright balmy!

Pretty sure I might have lost another member of my poultry flock this morning...appears to have been a ruckus in the barn and lots of feathers in the one corner. Haven't been able to locate everyone to do a head count yet this morning so we'll see if they got away with just less feathers or if I am down one more.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't grind or roast... That said I'm not much of a coffee connoisseur - I drink it for the caffeine.

I much prefer warm tea when it's cold out and cold tea when it's hot out :).

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The main reason I grind my own beans is because I've found its possible to get a much better tasting cup of coffee without spending a lot of $$$ on the really expensive stuff. The beans I get usually cost less than buying the name brand ready to use stuff and to me it has a much better flavor.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The main reason I grind my own beans is because I've found its possible to get a much better tasting cup of coffee without spending a lot of $$$ on the really expensive stuff. The beans I get usually cost less than buying the name brand ready to use stuff and to me it has a much better flavor.
    Yeah - if you're drinking it because you enjoy the taste that would make sense. I drink it for the caffeine and largely ignore the taste. I don't hate the taste of coffee but I also don't love it.

I tend to brew it - let it cool until it's warm, then I just choke it down :).

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah - if you're drinking it because you enjoy the taste that would make sense. I drink it for the caffeine and largely ignore the taste. I don't hate the taste of coffee but I also don't love it.

I tend to brew it - let it cool until it's warm, then I just choke it down :).

Sounds like you should just stock up on Red Bull or Mountain Dew!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom