Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looking at the clock and figuring out when I need to get everyone going. Doing our family thing here at noon. Then out to my sisters for her holiday gathering. Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go tomorrow morning and then done...........>:faint:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    no, no it doesn't!!

I guess I didn't lay the sarcasm on thick enough

I have been able to get out of going up there for 3 or 4 years now. If hubbies step mom would just leave, it'd be a wonderful time and I would go

I get it now. I am fortunate in that my wifes family are just wonderful people. With the exception of my sister ingo member GEM my family sucks eggs.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I get it now. I am fortunate in that my wifes family are just wonderful people. With the exception of my sister ingo member GEM my family sucks eggs.

hubby agrees, last time him and the boy went up over the summer she couldn't have been more clear that she didn't want them there and was in a hurry for them to leave. She's nothing but a damn drunk but his dad won't get rid of her. well, he talks about it a lot, but never makes a move to make it happen.

and hubby doesn't like my brothers, so I don't care if he doesn't come with me for Christmas.

I can't divorce my brothers, but I can choose to spend as little time with them as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom