• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm sharing with you guys because I can't say anything to my hubby and I am PISSED

my ex has been busted twice for DUI, he once called our daughter to bail him out because he knew his Mom wouldn't do it, again.
    My youngest daughter is 23, she drink, but not heavy. Usually is the DD. She calls me yesterday and tells me that she was pulled over early Sunday morning. I asked her how much she had been drinking. I yell at her for drinking if she is going to drive, I HATE IT!!!
    So she had she said, maybe 2 or 3 drinks and was pulled over for crossing the center line at 3am. She failed the first test they gave her, something about vision, she has very poor eye sight and peripheral is bad for her. But anyway, she had to blow for them and blew a .073. I AM PISSED BEYOND BELIEF!!! I let her know it too.

now my dilemma. her daddy told her basically good job for beating it. WTF!? encourage her to be a drunk like you, encourage her to continue yo drink and drive?? how do I handle this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom