• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Hey RnR -- I did reactivate that phone that i had lost and gave it to my granddaughter - told her heres a early Christmas gift and she was now on my phone plan -- data and all ---- i dnt think ive ever seen her smile so big

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    lol her dad wasnt so happy -- he said now she has a better phone then i do ,how come you didnt give it to me and id give her mine -- i hate mine -- i said exactly -you hate yours -why you think shes going to like it - grow up son and go buy the damn phone you wnt and quit letting your wife make you be a cheapskate --lol

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :lmfao: my son works ,has a great job ,his wife dont ,but she wares the pants -- she came to my place and started that :poop: i told her she'd better take her azz home cause that dont fly here hahahhahaha

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    lol her dad wasnt so happy -- he said now she has a better phone then i do ,how come you didnt give it to me and id give her mine -- i hate mine -- i said exactly -you hate yours -why you think shes going to like it - grow up son and go buy the damn phone you wnt and quit letting your wife make you be a cheapskate --lol

Grandparents are supposed to spoil grandkids! That's how it works! That's why I'm trying to get darth vader in law to buy a bouncy springy horse for Damiana this year :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom