A summary of my government class:

Ron-swanson-nipples-e1380810199488.jpg

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hahahaha...well I started out shaving with the razor on 1. Went well, but the shave wasn't as close as I wanted (although still pretty darn good). Then I cranked it up to three. There were no major cuts after shaving with it on 3, but I'd say there were about 100 pin prick sized holes slowly oozing blood :laugh:

They call the small oozing spots "weepers." After a month or so, you'll get your technique down and stop injuring yourself. If you haven't purchased one yet, I'd go to the store and buy a septic stick to stop bleeding: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cl...3533&sst=1cce1898-f1bc-fce8-2b49-0000159d0146

I shaved with my Gillette Slim set on "9" today and did four passes. One down, one ears to nose, one nose to ears, and one up. I had no wounds. :p
    Is Family/Consumer Science what we used to call Home Ec???

World Language (Spanish) Teacher - AppliTrack Recruitment

I'd like to work in an area like Batesville where the Spanish job was. I'm a fan of smaller towns.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I will not teach cooking, sewing, parenting, or child birthing classes. :twocents:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    They call the small oozing spots "weepers." After a month or so, you'll get your technique down and stop injuring yourself. If you haven't purchased one yet, I'd go to the store and buy a septic stick to stop bleeding: Clubman Styptic Pencil | Walgreens

I shaved with my Gillette Slim set on "9" today and did four passes. One down, one ears to nose, one nose to ears, and one up. I had no wounds. :p

I'd like to work in an area like Batesville where the Spanish job was. I'm a fan of smaller towns.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I will not teach cooking, sewing, parenting, or child birthing classes. :twocents:

I'm pretty sure if I shaved with a 9 right now I'd penetrate my jugular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom