Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, Bean Blossom it was! Long wait and long drive but worth it in the end. And I WOULD have made it to ITP but I wanted to drop Athena off at home first. I live maybe a mile and a half from ITP so I figured I would make it. But nooooooo.....that stupid freight train ruined it for me
    I live about maybe 2 miles in the other direction from you! We're practically neighbors! :):

Beanblossom is good! I've used them for shots before. Nice people!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    She's happy and comfy right now

307987_4753250508141_1356355569_n.jpg
    shes beautiful

hope all this clears her up

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well we don't think it';s anything life threatening. The vet thinks her scabby patchy skin is allergy related (definitely not fleas or mange). Gave her a shot for it that he said should last a month (maybe even two). Told me if it works for her skin issues that I can always bring her back once it wears off to get her another one and even get one to take home for later use. We're gonna try some food specially made for sensitive stomachs that they recommended. She also has some meds to help ease her stomach so she doesn't barf constantly. And he gave me some wormer too, just in case. Even if she doesn't need it, it won't hurt her

Oh oh oh...What med for the stomach?????

Hey everyone :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I can understand in extreme cases. Like if I had a kid who was horribly allergic to pets and couldn't be medicated for it. But people who can't take their pet when they move??? Seriously? Lamest excuse ever

Agreed. I don't even accept the "new apartment won't let me have it." Then why the **** did you choose to live in that apartment?!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom