• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Aww, she's purty RnR! Hope she will be on the mend soon!

Howdy all... :wavey:

Hi there. I hope she gets better soon too. If not, we will go back and look into things a little more in depth. Whatever it takes. And that's not even MY cat. That cat belongs to our very own SaintsNSinners. She's his baby. He would be heartbroken if anything happened to her.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hi there. I hope she gets better soon too. If not, we will go back and look into things a little more in depth. Whatever it takes. And that's not even MY cat. That cat belongs to our very own SaintsNSinners. She's his baby. He would be heartbroken if anything happened to her.
    I know how he feels. We're up to 3 now! Need to upload a pic of the 12 year old tomcat we adopted from DoggyMama's aunt. He had a bad skin problem when we got him a couple of months ago, and took him off Meow Mix that her aunt had been feeding him and put him on IAMS like our other cats and it's just about cleared up. His coat is much better too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bedtime? Heck I wish it was for me. I just got home after being down south all day at the vet. Then I went to Indy Trading Post to shoot but I was a few minutes late. I was so sad :(

I take it you went to Beanblossom? $34 sounds like a Beanblossom price! :)

It's getting to be ITP shootin' weather now. Haven't been there in quite awhile.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know how he feels. We're up to 3 now! Need to upload a pic of the 12 year old tomcat we adopted from DoggyMama's aunt. He had a bad skin problem when we got him a couple of months ago, and took him off Meow Mix that her aunt had been feeding him and put him on IAMS like our other cats and it's just about cleared up. His coat is much better too.

We're up to 4 now. This little girl was our newest addition, but he fell in love with her. My sister found her outside and he fought to get that cat from her.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I take it you went to Beanblossom? $34 sounds like a Beanblossom price! :)

It's getting to be ITP shootin' weather now. Haven't been there in quite awhile.

Yep, Bean Blossom it was! Long wait and long drive but worth it in the end. And I WOULD have made it to ITP but I wanted to drop Athena off at home first. I live maybe a mile and a half from ITP so I figured I would make it. But nooooooo.....that stupid freight train ruined it for me

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IMG_2285.jpg

Belle (dog) and Shadow (tomcat). Belle likes him. The other cats, not so much! :): I really don't know why that is. He's mellow and he's never been agressive towards them or even really shown an interest at all.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 22514

Belle (dog) and Shadow (tomcat). Belle likes him. The other cats, not so much! :): I really don't know why that is. He's mellow and he's never been agressive towards them or even really shown an interest at all.

That's adorable. I have a husky/greyhound mix that is in love with my big 28 pound fat cat. They're the best of friends. If a dog and a cat could make love......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom