Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I've looked at their stuff before, never bought though. What can I say, I'm cheap. I'd go in on a GB for some stuff. I've been wanting to get some extra blankets, and they seem to have some decent prices.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Agreed. I don't even accept the "new apartment won't let me have it." Then why the **** did you choose to live in that apartment?!?!

This! This! This! PLENTY of landlords allow for pets. Mine does. Actually that's one of the first things we looked for when we decided to move out of that hellhole in Franklin. No pets = no move

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've looked at their stuff before, never bought though. What can I say, I'm cheap. I'd go in on a GB for some stuff. I've been wanting to get some extra blankets, and they seem to have some decent prices.

I'm cheap as well. I can vouch for their stuff though. Bought a hiking bag there for less than $20 and it got the job done! Not the highest quality, but it's sturdy! I'll start looking into products and get an idea of price per unit.

Pfffft. No, but we might be able to get a deal on some white flags! :laugh:

This! This! This! PLENTY of landlords allow for pets. Mine does. Actually that's one of the first things we looked for when we decided to move out of that hellhole in Franklin. No pets = no move

Exactly. That was the first question my fiancee and I asked. The second was, "even 'bully' breeds?" We found plenty of better deals than what we've got now, but they didn't allow pets. I wouldn't leave a kid behind to save on rent, why would I do it to a member of the family that happens to walk on 4 legs???? I'm glad that I'm not the only one that gets furious about that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    16060.jpg

Freaking 'Mericasalad!!! :patriot:

Comes with tuna and freedom! :woot: Oh yeah! :shoot:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm cheap as well.

Dude I just drove all the way down to Bean Blossom and then sat in my car in a CVS parking lot in Nashville for FOUR HOURS just so I didn't have to pay a gigantic vet bill. I am the mistress of cheap

Exactly. That was the first question my fiancee and I asked. The second was, "even 'bully' breeds?" We found plenty of better deals than what we've got now, but they didn't allow pets. I wouldn't leave a kid behind to save on rent, why would I do it to a member of the family that happens to walk on 4 legs???? I'm glad that I'm not the only one that gets furious about that.

Yep. Like MrsG said, those are my second set of kids. I've had one of my cats, Denny, for over 12 years. That's longer than I've had SNS. WAY longer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom