Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, just got back from the clinic. They drew blood to check for Meningitis since I was exposed to it. Dr said it was unlikely, since it was 14 days from the time I was exposed until I got sick, but it was a good idea to check.:noway: He went ahead and is calling in an antibiotic. They have to culture overnight, will know in the morning.
    Just can't shake this flu.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, just got back from the clinic. They drew blood to check for Meningitis since I was exposed to it. Dr said it was unlikely, since it was 14 days from the time I was exposed until I got sick, but it was a good idea to check.:noway: He went ahead and is calling in an antibiotic. They have to culture overnight, will know in the morning.
    Just can't shake this flu.

I feel your pain, Sam. Truly, I do. This sucks

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nope. I don't have enough employees so I have to work alongside everyone.

On a good note I did manage to get my toilet unclogged after plunging forever and finally buying a toilet auger....:rolleyes:

Did you daughter flush a toy??? I pulled out Barbies little sister(can't remember her name) one time.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did you daughter flush a toy??? I pulled out Barbies little sister(can't remember her name) one time.

I have no idea what she flushed for sure but I have a feeling it was an empty toilet paper tube. Or at least part of one. I do know that little miss "I can go potty by myself" is no longer allowed to go potty by herself :):

I didn't pull anything out so I must have just shoved it completely through. At least it's flushing now though. It better last

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom