• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'm old and i dont want no Cops in my neighborhood !!!! I can take care of my own ! Dont even want them on the property ! Dont have no dislike for the law - i respect them -- but in the small town im in -- their crooked

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm old and i dont want no Cops in my neighborhood !!!! I can take care of my own ! Dont even want them on the property ! Dont have no dislike for the law - i respect them -- but in the small town im in -- their crooked

I used to have the best security system in the world, didn't need any Cops around me.

I had old, retired widow women on all 4 sides of me. There was nothing that happened in that area that they didn't see.

Someone tried to break into my house, they had barely gotten through the window when the Cops arrived.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I used to have the best security system in the world, didn't need any Cops around me.

I had old, retired widow women on all 4 sides of me. There was nothing that happened in that area that they didn't see.

Someone tried to break into my house, they had barely gotten through the window when the Cops arrived.
    yup thats a hell of a security system right there :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom