vupd-picard-engage_zps1603b8db.jpg

edit: Some of Printcraft's finest work

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    By tour de france I assume you mean that bicycle race full of would be athletes that are as honest and corrupt as a politician?

They are real althetes.The problem is that if you want to win you probably have to take some drugs.
    But even with some drug I couldn't go as fast as one of those guys without drug.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    They are real althetes.The problem is that if you want to win you probably have to take some drugs.
    But even with some drug I couldn't go as fast as one of those guys without drug.

I do not have the kahuna's (or kahuna) to attempt what those guys do. :) Not even under the influence of a ton of drugs.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That would make me so happy! :D

I see them from every windows on one side of the house.They always run and play with eachother.
    Not sure what kind they are.Kinda look like race horses. :dunno:

During the bad storm they were standing right in the middle of the field away from all the trees and houses.They are pretty smart.
    Also I noticed at night there are always 2 laying down sleeping and one that stays awake to watch.I believe they take turns each night.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I see them from every windows on one side of the house.They always run and play with eachother.
    Not sure what kind they are.Kinda look like race horses. :dunno:

During the bad storm they were standing right in the middle of the field away from all the trees and houses.They are pretty smart.
    Also I noticed at night there are always 2 laying down sleeping and one that stays awake to watch.I believe they take turns each night.

They're a hell of a lot smarter than most people give them credit for. I've seen some horses do some amazing things. They learn incredibly quickly as well. I've trained dozens of them in my time and they're truly incredible animals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom