• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Is that like when people say I like the image in your signature, and you think they're talking about your avatar? sorry multitasking on short brainwave length. plus way above my pay grade.

:laugh:

We need more comical trolling. That thread is getting too serious.

Agreed. I'm bringing in wallet.

When are we going to go diving mbills?

I dunno, but hopefully soon. I'm really anxious to go with someone who knows what they are doing. (without having to pay a couple hundred bucks for a boat ride)

I was playing with some INGO logo's. the sig image is one of them. The gadsden was another...
    and........
    Charcoal grey is the first test shirt to be done. though I have not yet seen or heard results yet.

I AM SO EXCITED! I WANTED CHARCOAL GREY, AND I AM (MAYBE) GETTING CHARCOAL GREY! BOO YAH!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Oh? I thought you wanted pink... or pastel blue, or yellow or neon green? <-- says the mod with no ban permissions ;)

:laugh:

I'd actually wear any of those colors over black...and I in fact wear pastel blue on a regular basis. As well as yellow...What's up now RobbyJerkQ?!?! That...just happened.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I truly don't know what final colors will be decided upon (if any for that matter). But I would likely wear any... except maybe orange. not fond of orange for some reason

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom