• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    its not that i agree or disagree with what the workers at McDonald want -- its the people that say you have to have a college education -- thats good to have to but dont be looking down your nose at me -- i'll be the first to say - ive been place and seen things -no person should see ,but yes i have picked my self up brushed my self off - yes i went and got some education to better my self- but it wasnt the education that made me a better person - it was life and living from the ditchs to the richs ... Im way tired of these educated people looking done their noses at the backbone of america - the famer ,store worker , factory worker etc etc etc ... how would these AH like it if some big AH in corp. came down and said -weve been thinking - if we knock you down to what the floor worker gets per hour - we as a corp will stand to make big profit ................. ya that would go over good !!!!!!!!!! Every bodys got a job to do - not every job is for every one - but hey dont be knocking the guy flipping a burger -- cause chances are you wouldnt d it and some one has too ---------------and not every one can do the college BS --------------------ok i'd better stop !

Years and years ago when I started my job the teachers and administrators would look down on us "parolees". Over time that has changed for the better. They realized that us "parolees" were the backbone of the place. I've had college educated kids who couldn't tie their own shoes. I've had some work for me who were adequate. The best workers I have ever had were the children of farmers. Some of these could barely write their names but knew how to work.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just saw our very own VUPDBlue on the news, he helped save a women from a car flipped over in a ditch filled with water and the car filling fast. Good for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom