Ft Wayne
    smiley-sleep019.gif

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    done read it ad read the McDonalds one too --- i just cant get over some of these educated idiots -- think their so much better then any one else -- these are the AH that wonder why Mex's are taking jobs --Wake up AH ! You wouldnt do it so the Mex will -ummm duhhhhh - now quit complaining cause there taking jobs

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    done read it ad read the McDonalds one too --- i just cant get over some of these educated idiots -- think their so much better then any one else -- these are the AH that wonder why Mex's are taking jobs --Wake up AH ! You wouldnt do it so the Mex will -ummm duhhhhh - now quit complaining cause there taking jobs

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Yep, can't add anything else, you nailed it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    McDonalds thread?

Yes, I agree... too many people who think they "Deserve" or are "Entitled" or even above certain jobs. :rolleyes:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    McDonalds thread?

Yes, I agree... too many people who think they "Deserve" or are "Entitled" or even above certain jobs. :rolleyes:
    its not that i agree or disagree with what the workers at McDonald want -- its the people that say you have to have a college education -- thats good to have to but dont be looking down your nose at me -- i'll be the first to say - ive been place and seen things -no person should see ,but yes i have picked my self up brushed my self off - yes i went and got some education to better my self- but it wasnt the education that made me a better person - it was life and living from the ditchs to the richs ... Im way tired of these educated people looking done their noses at the backbone of america - the famer ,store worker , factory worker etc etc etc ... how would these AH like it if some big AH in corp. came down and said -weve been thinking - if we knock you down to what the floor worker gets per hour - we as a corp will stand to make big profit ................. ya that would go over good !!!!!!!!!! Every bodys got a job to do - not every job is for every one - but hey dont be knocking the guy flipping a burger -- cause chances are you wouldnt d it and some one has too ---------------and not every one can do the college BS --------------------ok i'd better stop !

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    its not that i agree or disagree with what the workers at McDonald want -- its the people that say you have to have a college education -- thats good to have to but dont be looking down your nose at me -- i'll be the first to say - ive been place and seen things -no person should see ,but yes i have picked my self up brushed my self off - yes i went and got some education to better my self- but it wasnt the education that made me a better person - it was life and living from the ditchs to the richs ... Im way tired of these educated people looking done their noses at the backbone of america - the famer ,store worker , factory worker etc etc etc ... how would these AH like it if some big AH in corp. came down and said -weve been thinking - if we knock you down to what the floor worker gets per hour - we as a corp will stand to make big profit ................. ya that would go over good !!!!!!!!!! Every bodys got a job to do - not every job is for every one - but hey dont be knocking the guy flipping a burger -- cause chances are you wouldnt d it and some one has too ---------------and not every one can do the college BS --------------------ok i'd better stop !

:wavey: :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom