• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    One hour at work left. For lunch I decided to go ALL out and get rallys. I had burger with ranch.bbq. onion rings. Cheese. And bacon on one sandwich. After I ate it (well about half way) I started to regret that sandwich. It was tasty but I don't want to get stroke face. Monday I start eating healthy so I bet tomorrow ill eat something horrible since its last day for junk. Any ideas on my last good meal?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    One hour at work left. For lunch I decided to go ALL out and get rallys. I had burger with ranch.bbq. onion rings. Cheese. And bacon on one sandwich. After I ate it (well about half way) I started to regret that sandwich. It was tasty but I don't want to get stroke face. Monday I start eating healthy so I bet tomorrow ill eat something horrible since its last day for junk. Any ideas on my last good meal?

BBQ GOAT!! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And MILK DUDS!! ALMOST FORGOT!! :D
    sigpic4180_2.gif

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

monday? how bout today hippo lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    At least its supposed to be a lot cooler after it moves through. You know its hot outside when you're walking downtown and choose which side of the street to walk on based on where the shade is!

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Well I'm going home to grab my stuff and then heading out to Brown county state park to camp with the family and ride horses. It will be bitter sweet since we lost our buckskin (first horse we ever owned) today.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well I'm going home to grab my stuff and then heading out to Brown county state park to camp with the family and ride horses. It will be bitter sweet since we lost our buckskin (first horse we ever owned) today.

Continuing to do what you love is probably one of the best ways to keep the memory alive. :yesway: Sorry for your loss.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    It's looking and sounding nasty out side up here!! I can't be certain but I thought I saw Dorthy and Toto go by!!
    sigpic4180_2.gif

Dangit H&K, quit hogging all the rain. Didn't your Momma teach you to share?

Remember the good times you had with him/her, Enjoy your time with your family and make some new memories. Take Care

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom