• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Kick, Expat wasn't talking about neg tellin me. He ne replied the zombie guy that posted "that was weird" and didn't have the 50 posts to start with. Thanks for the accidental positive rep I guess.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Kick, Expat wasn't talking about neg tellin me. He ne replied the zombie guy that posted "that was weird" and didn't have the 50 posts to start with. Thanks for the accidental positive rep I guess.

Naw, you got a POS on purpose, the zombie guy is now in the green. LOL.

(didn't ya see my post being excited about getting you 2 badges with one rep)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Naw, you got a POS on purpose, the zombie guy is now in the green. LOL.

(didn't ya see my post being excited about getting you 2 badges with one rep)

Well clearly your opinion carries some weight. Lol.

Actually I thought you were being sarcastic. My appologies. Well nice meeting you. I'm off for the night too.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Been busy as all hell. My wife is gonna quit her job to stay home once she delivers our 3rd kid so, I've been trying to pick up some extra jobs... I now officially have 3 jobs :( It kinda sucks but, I should be grateful for them when so many people cannot get 1. I should also be grateful that we will be able to afford to have my wife stay home soon...

Know how you feel. Hubby works 2 full time jobs and is taking care of his elderly parents who live next door. I have 3 part time jobs and have my elder father to care for.

SWEET! Double badge shot for gregrbuckingham. Glad to see I can still do something right!

If you would ever be so kind as to give me some rep, would you please make it neg rep. If you hoover your mouse over your badges you'll see why. :D

Your not selling your guns off to afford the third child are you???? :runaway:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper