Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I skimmed it, then looked at it and went, "Oooooooooooooh, I prolly should read the whole thing!" :):

I swear, just like a man. They don't pay attention until it's too late. ;) I'm always telling my hubby he's look deficient. It can be right in front of him and he still can't find it. At least you didn't let me down. :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Holy Cow that is some list, 14 pages. One of my pocket guns is on there too. I never thought it was an unsfe gun, just finicky about it's ammunition.

They have some quality guns on there. Smith and Wesson's, Colt's, NAA Mini Revolvers, and the Sig Mosquito (one's I saw just skimming the list)

Hopefully someone that lives there will challenge it and it will be declared unconstitutional. How the hell is the government going to tell you what brand of anything to buy? If they declared certain brands of vehicles illegal to own in a city, it would be shot down immediately!

OK, I'm done now, just had to get that out....

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I swear, just like a man. They don't pay attention until it's too late. ;) I'm always telling my hubby he's look deficient. It can be right in front of him and he still can't find it. At least you didn't let me down. :D

LMAO, my wife says that we need to live in a long hallway lined with shelves for all of our belongings because, I refuse to move anything when I'm looking for something....

You guys should just be happy that we need you!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They have some quality guns on there. Smith and Wesson's, Colt's, NAA Mini Revolvers, and the Sig Mosquito (one's I saw just skimming the list)

Hopefully someone that lives there will challenge it and it will be declared unconstitutional. How the hell is the government going to tell you what brand of anything to buy? If they declared certain brands of vehicles illegal to own in a city, it would be shot down immediately!

OK, I'm done now, just had to get that out....
    Yeah...
    How in the flying Hell did the Mosquito get on that stupid list.
    I ought to carry mine over there with my HR 218 Certification and see how much trouble I can cause.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah...
    How in the flying Hell did the Mosquito get on that stupid list.
    I ought to carry mine over there with my HR 218 Certification and see how much trouble I can cause.

LOL. Yeah, I think it would be very interesting to find the real reasons half of those guns got on that list and how much certain manufactures either paid to get off the list or to get others put on the list. I have nothing against the firearms industry but, business is business and that's how it's done in Chicago.

EDIT: If I had to place a wager on how Sig's Mosquito got on that list, I would bet good money that the powers at be saw that it was a popular .22 and that it was also offered with a threaded barrel and that means that it's "suppressor ready", we can't have that!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    LOL. Yeah, I think it would be very interesting to find the real reasons half of those guns got on that list and how much certain manufactures either paid to get off the list or to get others put on the list. I have nothing against the firearms industry but, business is business and that's how it's done in Chicago.
    Ahhh.....
    Now I understand.
    The Democratic Party "Pay and you Play" policy.
    The same way Bill ruger kept the Mini 14/30 off the "Assault Weapons List" during the Clinton years?? :):

Edit per your edit:
    They must REALLY hate the GSG 1911. All models now come with the threaded barrel.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I want one, but I don't know why.:dunno: I don't think I would use it for anything, but I just want one for the hell of it.:):

That's exactly how I felt for like 3 years. Today my neighbor tempted me with a used one and I took it.

So now when you go to buy ammo it'll be
    ".45 or .410"
    Maybe .45.
    No .410 is more versatile.
    But .45 has more knockdown power.
    But I can shoot shot shells with .410's
    AW HELL I'LL GET BOTH!!!

:laugh:

LOL

The deal came with 110 rds of ammo. That may be enough to decide if I want to keep it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom