Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey P-Dubs!

How's everyone been?

Anyone miss me?

Actually I was just wondering about you yesterday! :D Where you been?

I really do hear that most of the time now... weird.

If you're really serious, you should mention it to your doctor because it can also be caused by a brain tumor or clogging of the arteries leading to your brain, which can cause a stroke. Ringing in your ears isn't something to ignore thinking it's simple tinitis.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't know how some of you browse only on your phone. Its driving me crazy, can't wait to get my computer hooked back up this weekend

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you're really serious, you should mention it to your doctor because it can also be caused by a brain tumor or clogging of the arteries leading to your brain, which can cause a stroke. Ringing in your ears isn't something to ignore thinking it's simple tinitis.

I will keep that in mind and mention it at my next physical. Better to have him messing around up there rather than down where he was working this past year... first colonoscopy <blech>

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You may be off one if they take Zombiekilloftheday, or what ever his name is post...he didn't have it 50 when he came in here. :(

Thing is, thats not even the "pownage" I was talking about. I was talking about the original term meaning "owned" as in, what Expat said really "showed him". Lol

However, now that I know y'alls version... It's ON!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Actually I was just wondering about you yesterday! :D Where you been?

Been busy as all hell. My wife is gonna quit her job to stay home once she delivers our 3rd kid so, I've been trying to pick up some extra jobs... I now officially have 3 jobs :( It kinda sucks but, I should be grateful for them when so many people cannot get 1. I should also be grateful that we will be able to afford to have my wife stay home soon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom