• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    she didn't snap at me when I made a sudden movement the time I met her, but she backed up real quick and wouldn't have anything to do with me the rest of that time.
    but yes, dogs are more afraid of men

She wouldn't let Daddy passed the doorway if he went in first. If I was first we were good to go.
    Well maybe not good to go, but I didn't feel like she was gonna get us. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh MrsG. I ended up getting that gun. Apparently the rating he had was from extra sights he had for it he sold.
    I was going to ask you next time I saw you. SO glad to hear that!!
    Glad your car is fixed! But I sure wish that foot of yours would heal up. I guess its common for feet to take forever to completely heal though.
    3-4 mths, so I've heard. it's a Vicodin night for sure.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well I'm still going to keep a close eye on her around the grandbabies and be more cautious about unfamiliar people around her. About half a hour later, a lady in the office backed up and stepped on her and she didn't make a peep....so it depends on who she knows I guess. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well I'm still going to keep a close eye on her around the grandbabies and be more cautious about unfamiliar people around her. About half a hour later, a lady in the office backed up and stepped on her and she didn't make a peep....so it depends on who she knows I guess. :dunno:

It's a good idea to keep on eye on any dog, especially around children.
    She's such a sweet dog though

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    There is a kennel in Shelbyville that is owned by a couple who are both military. They have contracted with a well known and national recognized trainer. I have heard great things. I wish I had their contact info so you could give them a shot! I'll look it back up and post it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Apparently mine has never learned to know better.

Dang it! I've been gone all day, got home and fixed hubby supper....but for got to do my farm chores :facepalm: how can you forget to do something you do every day twice a day?
    sometimers? similar to Alzheimers only some of the time
    Ok just got off the phone with Sprint. Had to put restrictions on the phone and get his service transferred to my old back up POS phone. He's gonna be so pissed :laugh:
    better than no phone

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    There is a kennel in Shelbyville that is owned by a couple who are both military. They have contracted with a well known and national recognized trainer. I have heard great things. I wish I had their contact info so you could give them a shot! I'll look it back up and post it.

She's very well trained, obeys better than my children. I don't think this is something you can train out of her.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Apparently mine has never learned to know better.

Dang it! I've been gone all day, got home and fixed hubby supper....but for got to do my farm chores :facepalm: how can you forget to do something you do every day twice a day?

Well if you usually do chores before supper, there's your problem :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my daughter got me a new wind chime for Mother's Day.. since they came today to see me, they brought my stuff. It's windy out there and it sounds so pretty

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom