RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :n00b:

Was he mugged or did he lost the phone and someone stole it? :dunno:

He left the phone sitting somewhere and someone took it. Or he lost his brain and doesn't know where he put it. In any case the only app that I can install remotely to track the damn thing isn't compatible with his phone. What the eff??? :xmad:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    We are very fortunate that Rayne is not in the hoosgal tonight. She went after a CO today, snapping at him four times :faint: he was on his knees petting her belly and he startled her when he slapped his hands together while telling a story and she rolled over and went after him. Snapping toward his chest and face.

Now you guys get your minds out of the gutter...I'm talking about my border collie named Rayne.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We are very fortunate that Rayne is not in the hoosgal tonight. She went after a CO today, snapping at him four times :faint: he was on his knees petting her belly and he startled her when he slapped his hands together while telling a story and she rolled over and went after him. Snapping toward his chest and face.

Now you guys get your minds out of the gutter...I'm talking about my border collie named Rayne.

she is very skittish and I am glad it turned out well.. poor thing

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

:+1: to the CO for not shoot'n Rayne Doggie.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He left the phone sitting somewhere and someone took it. Or he lost his brain and doesn't know where he put it. In any case the only app that I can install remotely to track the damn thing isn't compatible with his phone. What the eff??? :xmad:

Did you call the phone in case someone found it?
    It's always possible that an honest person found it. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom