• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Wow. 50 million INGOers jump on a guy because he believes that training should be mandatory, but then when he sees the light and changes his mind the thread goes quiet.

lol

Poor guy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wow. 50 million INGOers jump on a guy because he believes that training should be mandatory, but then when he sees the light and changes his mind the thread goes quiet.

lol

Poor guy.

:wow:

We sure gained a few members. :D

I just subscribed to Jeff Bloovman's YT channel thank to your link. :yesway:

Like I needed more channels to watch. :): :rolleyes:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    :wow:

We sure gained a few members. :D

Of course. INGO is that awesome. :D

Here's the link: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...4-why_are_people_against_a_safety_course.html

I just subscribed to Jeff Bloovman's YT channel thank to your link. :yesway:

Like I needed more channels to watch. :): :rolleyes:

WETSU just started his channel this week. He posted about it in the Survival forum.

Did you know that PatriotNurse was engaged to be married to Paul Gomez when he passed? I can't believe I didn't make the connection until last week. Duh.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Of course. INGO is that awesome. :D

Here's the link: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...4-why_are_people_against_a_safety_course.html

WETSU just started his channel this week. He posted about it in the Survival forum.

Did you know that PatriotNurse was engaged to be married to Paul Gomez when he passed? I can't believe I didn't make the connection until last week. Duh.

Yeah I saw that thread.

No I didn't know that even though I "knew" them both.
    Looks like Jeff Bloovman trained with Paul Gomez and he did videos with PatriotNurse.
    It's a small familly. :dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It's a small familly. :dunno:

My thoughts exactly.

Bloovman is a long-time student of Tactical Response. You can see him in some of Yeager's earlier YouTube videos. Then he was on TV's "One Man Army" with Yeager, and actually ended up being the winner. Then he started Armed Dynamics. To my knowledge he's also the only openly homosexual firearms trainer in the industry.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My thoughts exactly.

Bloovman is a long-time student of Tactical Response. You can see him in some of Yeager's earlier YouTube videos. Then he was on TV's "One Man Army" with Yeager, and actually ended up being the winner. Then he started Armed Dynamics. To my knowledge he's also the only openly homosexual firearms trainer in the industry.

I actually watched (again) the "one man army" episode today.
    With the famous "James Y., private security operator".That made me laugh that he was such a top secret tough guy they couldn't say his full name on TV. :D

I never heard him say anything about being homosexual (Bloovman, not Yeager lol) :dunno:, not that it matters and not that he can easilly bring that up as he's cleaning his Glock during a video :):.

I like his no BS teaching style very similar to Yeager. :yesway:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I never heard him say anything about being homosexual (Bloovman, not Yeager lol) :dunno:, not that it matters and not that he can easilly bring that up as he's cleaning his Glock during a video :):.

It's mentioned in one of the videos, maybe even the One Man Army one. They refer to him as the only "theater-trained homosexual" in the group. Or something like that. And it wasn't done as a joke.

BTW, check out the Yeager vid I just posted. That one is gonna be fun around here. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom