• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's mentioned in one of the videos, maybe even the One Man Army one. They refer to him as the only "theater-trained homosexual" in the group. Or something like that. And it wasn't done as a joke.

BTW, check out the Yeager vid I just posted. That one is gonna be fun around here. :D

Link? :dunno:

Is that the Motorcade Ambush one I watched an hour ago? :D

I thought he was going to talk about his infamous Irak ambush video when I saw the title.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You, can help on ole lady out right? Do you remember how the legs are put on? One on the outside and one on the inside on both sides or both on the inside and does it matter which one goes first?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I put the legs on but I don't remember the tree I saw having as much forward lean as this one does.

I don't own one but I'm pretty sure it needs to lean forward some to function properly. I'd say as long as it functions properly and it doesn't fall over it probably doesn't matter. :twocents: Too much forward lean will cause it to require a higher caliber or stronger hit too get a full swing. Not enough will cause the opposite. Also, won't no lean at all make this a possibility?

[ame="http://youtu.be/ry58W0A5QPI"]http://youtu.be/ry58W0A5QPI[/ame]

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Rayne I remember Dad saying that the legs had to be installed in a specific way. Look back at his dueling tree review-- it might have some tips.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Plastic short range ammo

IMG_20121204_172603.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Rayne I remember Dad saying that the legs had to be installed in a specific way. Look back at his dueling tree review-- it might have some tips.

Yep, I finally found it and as usual he does a very nice review. Had just what I was looking for. Thanks sonny, here's :twocents: for ya so you can go to the store and get you a piece of candy. Said in my nicest of Granny voice :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep all plastic Other than head and primer....

I've got something similar to that in .308. It was called "practice ammo" and it was supposed to be accurate to 200 yards. It worked really well and had almost no recoil. My wife didn't want to shoot the real stuff after trying it! I only tried it to 100 yards but it was extremely accurate. It won't cycle a semi-auto though.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Doing good, Sylvain. Half day in the shop tomorrow then a short road trip in the afternoon. Best part is I am going with some work people I actually like. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom