HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What kind of computer did you get????

Dell!! The only thing we have bought for the last 15 years! have allways had great service and great luck with them! My last one was over ten years old! and would still be good if it didn't get hit with a virus, so my falt not theres! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Dell!! The only thing we have bought for the last 15 years! have allways had great service and great luck with them! My last one was over ten years old! and would still be good if it didn't get hit with a virus, so my falt not theres! :D
    mine in the mans cave is a dell. I need to find somewhere to put it upstairs. I know it is at least 5 years old and still running fantastic.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    mine in the mans cave is a dell. I need to find somewhere to put it upstairs. I know it is at least 5 years old and still running fantastic.

I had one Dell that I had nothing but trouble with! after the 3rd call on it Dell sent me a new top of the line one to replace it with!! We have always stayed with them!! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have had problems with a couple of Dells, but they were both company laptops. I think that small companies will often buy refurbs, that was prob the problem

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have had problems with a couple of Dells, but they were both company laptops. I think that small companies will often buy refurbs, that was prob the problem

Yeah there is good and bad in every thing! we have just had really good luck with them! and have kids that have had different brands and saw the trouble they had with them! so I will stick with dell! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom